Friday, February 24, 2023

Yangon Online Grocery

 Okay this I wrote to not forget and for anyone who might need it. I pray the SEO gods of Google deliver this to you. I'll throw in as much keywords as possible to make it easier. 

This is my list of websites and facebook pages where you can order grocery items and have it sent to your home. I don't mean just 100% packaged food but like legit grocery items that you would have to go to the wet market for here in Yangon, Myanmar. 

I will revise this often so bookmark this if you want or don't. Again this is mostly for me. I hesitated to even share it with you in case it gets so popular I can't place my orders anymore...but oh well they just have to work harder! 

P.S: If I'm missing something that you would like to contribute to the list, comment below and or write to my email!


Websites:

Citymall Site | Homepage

https://www.zaychin.com - supermarket online

Oway Fresh – OwayFresh

Ready4U Grocery Mart (ready4umart.com)


FB Pages:

၅ရက်စျေး 5 Days Market | Yangon | Facebook - mostly meat, some vegetables. 

လမင်းပင်လယ်စာ seafood ရောင်းဝယ်ရေး | Facebook - mostly seafood

EatPe | Yangon | Facebook - general grocery items

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig